Trade Assurance Lightweight Steel Warehouse
|FOB Price:||US $25-45 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $25-45/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
- Model NO.: steel structure
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Origin: Shangdong, China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, zlt
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 94060000
We are an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work we make a positive difference in the world.
Prefabricated iron steel structure building for car parking
|Item Name||Steel structures for workshop warehouse hangar building|
|Main Frame||Q235/Q345 Welded H Beam and comlumns, painted or galvanized, galvanized C section or steel pipe|
|Secondary frame||hot dip galvanized C purlin , steel bracing , tie bar, knee brace, edge cover etc|
|Surface||Painted or Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Roof & Wall Panel||Single corrugated steel sheet/ Insulated sandwich panel|
|Packing||According to customer's requirement|
|Load into 40/20GP,40HQ or 40OT|
1. Environmental friendly, Most of the excess material can be 100% recycled
2. Lower cost and maintenance
3. Fast construction and easy installation, time saving and labor saving
4. Good appearance
5. Stable and Earthquake Resistance, Wind resistance, Sound insulation
widely used for industry workshop plant, warehouse, office building, steel shed, gymnasium,
school, aircraft hangar and garage etc.
We can help your idea drawing come true, if not drawing yet, after clear on the following infos,
we can prepare drawing accordingly for you.
1. Where is the location? Whether closed to the ocean side or not? Any idea on the wind load, snow load,
2. What's size length x width x height?
3, how you like to make the wall? Brick wall, or single steel sheet, or wanna insulated sandwich panel?
4, How about the roofing? you like single roofing sheet? or insulated sandwich panel?
5, Whether overhead crane needed or not? if yes what's the lifting weight and height required?
6, would you like to make second floor? or just make single floor(ground floor)?
7. What's quantity & size for door and window?
+86 186 6508 5391