White Powdered Crystal Soda Ash Light & Dense
|FOB Price:||US $180-220 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||54 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|54 Tons||US $180-220/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||60000 Ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Soda Ash Light & Dense
- Appearance: White or Grayish-White Odorless Solid
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Quality: Superior Grade
- Trademark: Zhong Lian
- Origin: Dalian, China
- Classification: Sodium Carbonate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Soda Ash Light Soda or Ash Dense
- Usage: Industrial Alkali
- Transport Package: 25kg or 40kg/Bag; 1000ton Jumbo Bag
- HS Code: 28362000
|Soda Ash Light & Dense Specification Sheet|
|Index||Soda Ash Light||Soda Ash Dense|
|Na2CO3 %||99.2% min||99.2% min|
|Chloride (as NaCl) %||0.7% max||0.7% max|
|Iron (as Fe) %||0.0035% max||0.0035% max|
|Insoluble Matter in Water %||0.03% max||0.03% max|
|Fineness (180μm) %||------||70% min|
|Chinese National Standard GB 210.1-2004 for Soda Ash.|
|Property||White powdered crystal, easily soluble in water, most lubility at 35.4ºC. On exposure to air it easily absorbs moisture, carbon dioxide, and gradually to form a cake.|
|Cautions||Keep away from sunlight and moisture, store in well ventilated dry place.|
|Application||Mainly used for metallurgy, glass, textile, dye printing, medicine, synthetic detergent, petroleum and food industry etc.|
What Is Sodium Carbonate/ Soda Ash Used For?
Sodium Carbonate/ Soda Ash is mainly used for light industry, building materials, chemical industry;
textiles, petroleum and medical areas.
1. The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is
combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures,
then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash is also used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs.
4. Metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. Flat glass, sanitary pottery